Coulee Crest Farm was established in 1929 by J.O. (Jack) Radau. He purchased 3 quarters of land, 7 miles East of Bowden on the West side of the Spruce Coulee.
Jack purchased his first registered Hereford female in 1944.
His sons, Frank and Sid, carried on building the farm and expanding the herd of registered Hereford cattle.
Randy, Sandra and their family currently own and operate Coulee Crest (since 1989). They run approximately 300 head of Hereford cows on 15 quarter sections of land. They also grow barley, wheat, oats, and canola on the farm.
Randy, Sandra and their children - Miranda, Collette and Luke - are the third and fourth generations on the home location.